Thursday, October 18, 2012

Taegen's Note.

Taegen wrote me and Ryan this note on Sunday.  He did it all by himself and sounded out the words.  We love it and I totally wanted to remember it forever (and show everyone who still reads my blog how amazing and sensitive T-dog is). Love this boy!
Here is what the note says: "You are the bestest mom. You are the bestest dad.  You guys are sweet.  You guys make a great mom and dad.  You guys are the best mom and dad.  I like that you are making a new bed.  You guys are funny because you guys make me laugh.  I like snuggling up with you in my bed because you guys make me warm."

9 comments:

Romney Family said...

I love when kids start to learn how to spell. What a sweet little note!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I could read every word! He did a fantastic job!
Christy

Shalise said...

So sweet-you didn't even have to translate it!

BECKY said...

lovvvvvvvvvvve!

Heathelyn said...

Awwww! So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

We love that boy!!! What a precious note.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Gage

Dustin and Selena said...

So cute! But dang girl I must have not looked at your blog for a while cause i had no idea you were pregnant.Congrats! You've probably had your baby by now and i would love details, Sorry i'm such a terrible friend I promise I'll look again before you post that someone is graduating or getting married:)

EmStapp1 said...

Hey Krista!

Thanks so much for the advice on blogging. this note is adorable and i was laughing out loud when I read about snuggling cuz i thought it said "Shagging up in my bed!" super cute blog!

EmStapp1 said...

When i read this little note I really thought it said "Shagging up in my bed" so i was totally laughing out loud thinking that you taught him that phrase. Thanks so much for the advice on blogging!