When we bought our house this summer we had no idea that our Christmas tree was hidden within our yard under a much larger tree. During a game of sardines I noticed this perfect Christmas tree and so when it was time to find a tree....we already knew where to go...the backyard. We cut the tree down the Saturday after Thanksgiving when my family was still here.
 |
| Jake, Ryan, Hayes, Kyler, Taegen, Strider and Ponga aka Grandpa Stapp |

 |
| Me and Sandee and Braxton looking down. |
Sandee and Jake and Braxton surprised me and drove 13 hours to be with us for Thanksgiving. I was so excited. My mom and I were at the store when Sandee "accidentally" bumped into me. I was totally surprised. Apparently, I didn't even give Sandee a hug or anything I just went straight for Braxton. He is 4 months old and this is my first time meeting him. He is super cute. More pics of him later.
 |
| Taegen taking his turn cutting the tree. |
 |
| Strider cutting the tree. |
 |
| Kyler cutting the tree. |
 |
| Grandpa actually finishing the job and really cutting the tree. |
 |
| What a good looking tree and family. The babes was asleep inside. I love Taegs face. |
We all decorated the tree together. Hayes decorated himself a little more than the tree. We got the tree just perfect. Ryan had just filled the bottom with water. I was setting up the camera so we could all get in the picture with the timer and all of a sudden, the tree tipped over. Half the ornaments came off. The star topper was dangling half way down the tree. The water was all over. It was awesome. We tied it to the window to prevent future tree tippings.
All of the Tree decorators together. Sandee, Jake Braxton, Me, Hayes, Kyler, Grandma in the back, Taegen, Ryan, Cree, Strider and Grandpa.
1 comment:
holy cree! he's huge! i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the earrings on hayes!
Post a Comment