Side note: Ryan called me a few hours later and asked if I knew who had paid for our meal. I told him no. He then said that it was my dad. He had called and wished Ryan and happy birthday and told him that since he didn't send a gift he called and paid for our meal at lunch. Ryan totally bought it. When Ryan was done telling me this I told him that I had already told my dad that someone had bought our lunch and so he was totally pulling his leg. Ryan was had! :)
So for Ryan's birthday this year we did a little sports themed party. Invited a few friends and family and had a PAR-TAY! It was like 50 degrees and rainy all day. We were having a bbq and such. Luckily, it stopped raining and so some people were able to still eat outside and play football and such. People wore jerseys or sports gear. My girlfriend Melea got a edible picture of Ryan made for the cake. LOVED IT!! Then the big surprise was....Ryan's High School Football Highlight films. After eating I had everyone come downstairs for a special "program" for Ryan. Then we watched some of his football highlights. It was awesome. Ryan was a little embarrassed and then he totally started commentating the plays and such that we were watching.
| Some of the sports fans. |
The awesome cake!
| Absolutely LOVE this boy! Happy Birthday Old Man! |
1 comment:
the cake really turned out great! happy belated birthday ryan
Post a Comment