Friday, June 7, 2013

Easter Dye and Hunt

I know. It is June 3rd and I am just posting about Easter. Hey, at least I am posting about it...Anyways, I love to dye Easter Eggs. It is so much fun. The kiddos love it too.  Shirley came up to hang out with us on my birthday weekend so we did eggs with her. It is fun having a grandma that only lives a few hours away.




Our friends, Mark and Carol, did an Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos and an adult easter egg hung for the adults.  It was fun.  We each brought plastic eggs filled with candy and hid them around their yard for the kids to find. Then Mark and Carol hid the eggs for the adults.  The eggs had MONEY in them.

Mark and Carol

Me and my honey muffin.


Carol pulling baby duty holding Nicole and Cozette so the adults could look for eggs.

Our loot.
We went inside after the hunt to see what kind of eggs/money we got.  We were thinking it would be a couple bucks or some change or something but no.  I got $37 and Ryan got $32 (or something like that- remember this happened in March and it is June, but I am pretty certain it was in the thirties). Anyways, in total there was like $120+ in the eggs. Hook me up!  It was really fun. We told them that now they have to do this every year!! :) 

No comments: