Taegen and Kyler did wrestling again this year. It is nice because it gets us out of the house and the boys can get their energy out during the cold winter months. We didn't do any tournments, just practice and wrestled other kids in their class. They had a good time. One time Kyler came over to me with poop on his finger and I was like "oh crap." I ran down to the bathroom with him because I thought he had pooped his pants. He hadn't. There was no poop anywhere on his body except the random finger poop. GROSS!! Anyways, so I don't know who's poop it was but it wasn't Kyler's. We WASHED and WASHED really well after that!
Taegen actually did super well this year. He enjoyed wrestling some of his classmates from school. He understood what he was suppose to do and he was pretty good at it. His favorite part is the end when they play games. Go figure!
No comments:
Post a Comment