Friday, August 16, 2013

Stapp Family Reunion

My family had a reunion and it was so much fun. For the first time in a LONG time we were ALL TOGETHER.  It was so great. We had a cabin in Wyoming that we all went to and just hung out most of the time. The guys golfed. We ziplined. We geo-cached. One day we went rafting down the Snake River. We played games (inappropriate ones at that). We laughed. We had fires. We fished. We swam. We just hung out. It was so fun to just be with everyone.  And I took TONS of pictures. Enjoy!
Braxton
Cozette

Taegen on the little kid zipline.


Hayes with his catch.

Strider with his catch.



Strider, Braxton, Jake H., Taegen. 
Jake Hardman is a fisherman/expert (or something like that) so he helped my boys fish. Although Jake Stapp would say that he is the real expert because it is when he went out there that the fish were actually caught. :)
Grandpa and his girl.

Taegen with his catch.

Strider ziplining.

Sandee and Braxton

Strider
So the first day I wanted to go on the adult zipline. It is 300 feet across a ravine. Then there is a bungee that stops you.  Well, it's suppose to stop you.  I started going and I was going fast. My mom, Jake Stapp, Ryan, Sandee, and Cassie were all at the end watching me. Well, the bungee didn't stop me and I rammed right into the big telephone pole. It hurt. My shoe flew off.  Luckily, I survived but it really scared me.
Taegen wanted to do the adult zipline too. So he did. We had Ryan at the end to stop him this time. Once we readjusted the bungee it worked but I just had to be the guinea pig to figure out that it didn't work.

Me, Mama and Sandee

Grandma being a country girl.


Sandee ziplining.

The Hardmans!!

Ryan ziplining.

Me and Ryan wanted a nice photo together.....Hardman photo bombed it.



Braxton

Proof that I tried it again. You'll notice I jumped off before I even got to Jake Hardman.

Hardman

Hayes sitting in the little floating thingy.

Naked Stride man.

Kyler Joe Swimming

Taeg mister




Zella, Me, Cozette, Cassie


All the Stapp grandchildren.  Braxton, Kyler, Taegen, Cozette, Saffron, Samira, Strider, Sawyer.




The grandparents with their grandkiddos.


Great Grandpa with Samira

The ENTIRE STAPP family!!!
20 Stappers all together.
Creed, Kyler, Jake H., Braxton, Sandee, Saffron, Hayes, Taegen, Grandpa, Grandma, Danny, Shawnee, Samira, Sawyer, Jake S. Strider, Ryan, Cozette, Krista, Cassie


Watching the river rafters.












The four grandbabies born in the last year.
Sawyer - 1 year 3 months, Braxton - 1 year, Cozette - 8 months, Samira - 5 months

I think this picture is so cute. Grandma and Saffron


I like Kyler's eye.



Cassie and me



Taegen was so proud of himself for rafting the river 2 x. He loved it.


Grandma and her three granddaughters. Saffron, Cozette, Samira

Jake Hardman

Great grandpa and Cozy.

Swa-nee-nee



Sawyer boy

The water was FREEZING. Cassie and I decided to go jump in together. It was VERY cold!! If you notice, I am totally under the water while Cassie's head is looking at me.













I looked out on the deck and saw Kyler like this.

Kyler and Samira.





Me and Papa!
Anyways, it was such a fun trip. We definitely can't wait to do it again! I love my family!!!

2 comments:

The Tengelsens said...

This is awesome. How fun you were all able to be together. I can't believe how much all the kiddos are growing. We sure miss being closer to everyone!

BECKY said...

Looks fabbbbbbulous! And inappropriate games eh? Nice!