Monday, October 1, 2007
Mom of the year!
So last night me and Ryan put Taegen and Kyler to bed at 8:00. They slept soundly until about 9:00 when Taegen started crying. He has been a little ornery lately so we decided to let him cry for a little bit and see if he went back to sleep. So he cries and then stops and then cries and then stops. He cries on and off for about 35 minutes. Finally, I decide to go and rock-a-bye him for a minute. I sneak into the room and typically if he is awake he is standing in his crib reaching for you to hold him. Well, he wasn't...so I felt around and found him in his crib. Then as I went to pick him up he was stuck. I turned on the light and poor little Taegen's leg is stuck in between the crib thingy's all the way up to his thigh. I gently pull him out and and take off his clothes to see the damage. He had a big red spot where the posts where. I felt like the biggest jerk of a mom. So, I cuddled with him and I think he still likes me because he cuddled back.