Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been tagged

4 places I've lived: Brownsburg, Indiana. Salt Lake City, Utah. Rexburg, Idaho. Fruit Heights, Utah.

4 jobs I've had: Mom, Juvenile Probation Officer, Rules Official for Utah Junior Golf, Secretary for Stapp Construction.

4 things I'd like to do before I die: Go to Europe, See my kids grow up...I don't know anymore...that's a toughie!

4 favorite desserts: Turtle Sunday from Ritters, Homemade Oreo cookies, Homemade Cheesecake, Wacky Cake.

4 interesting facts about me: I went to Vanuatu on a humanitarian trip, I "waited" for my man when he was on a mission, I drive a minivan (ugh), I have a lot of embarassing moments.

4 favorite movies: Bourne Identity, Supremcy, & Ultimatum. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days...most comedies and most romance.

4 people I tag: Melissa, Heather, Melanie, and Panda.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm assuming the homemade oreo cookies you love don't have extra salt.