Whoever knew that chick-fil-a would be my lifesaver during tax season. Every Wednesday morning Chick-fil-a gives a free breakfast entree to anyone who comes in and ....they have a play land. Who could ask for anything more? Me and my girlfriend Heather are definitely regulars - every week at 9 a.m. we strut in with our kids in tow and get an entree for each and water to drink. Cheap date!! I have noticed that there are a number of other moms that come every week as well. I guess I'm not the only cheapskate around. Fabulous!!
2 comments:
You are making me want to go to Chick-fil-a and get one of their yummy sandwiches. It sounds so good right now. Thanks for commenting on Kelly's posting, he was so excited to see all the comments. You really made his day!
You are so cheap! Just kidding:) It's MARCH!!! Only one more month to go!
Post a Comment