For Taegen's first haircut he got...a mullet!! It had been in the plans for decades (or at least months). Anyways, I found a ghetto circus where the mullet would fit right in. It was fabulous. I couldn't have dreamed up anything better. He had the wife beater, the coke, the mullet...everything. My friends that went with us were a little embarrassed, to say the least. It was so fun. Taegen and Kyler LOVED the circus, especially the tigers. It was a fun night out...too bad Daddy has to have a busy season around mullet time.
4 comments:
Ha ha! Oh man that is so funny! He looks so much older!
If Shawnee still works for DCFS, you should be expecting a visit. That is the cruelest form of child abuse I can think of, although I will say that I am not too surprised that you did it. Your poor friends. . . .
Go Big or go back to wherever you came from! Yous in Indiana now!
Krista, this is Annie from Cherry Hill, and I thought this was the funniest thing I've ever seen a parent do to a child. Once my husband shaved himself a handlebar moustache while we were on vacation and I almost died. It's not the same thing at all but it brings back similiar feelings. You rock!
Post a Comment