Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hip or not? Poopy or not?

There is rarely a time when I actually feel somewhat attractive and hip...today was one of those days so I had Ryan take a picture of me with my boys. So that is the explanation of the picture.

Funny Story: Most parents when they smell stink they will non-chalantly smell their kids butts to see which kid stinks...correct? At any rate, I am one of those parents that smells my kids bums on a regular basis because I don't want to change the wrong diaper. So tonight we were all sitting around the front room and Ryan farted (rather loudly). Taegen walked over to Ryan and leaned over and sniffed his bum and said "poopy". It was hilarious!! Poop is the topic of many conversations in our home and was actually Taegen's first word (not). Taegen is interested in pooping in the potty. He always goes to the bathroom and I sit him on the toilet (he doesn't go) but then he gets a piece of toilet paper and wipes his nose and then wipes his behind and then puts it in the toilet and hops off and flushes. Potty Training is going to be a piece of cake (I hope)!!! So I think Taegen may be getting a toilet training seat for his birthday...Happy Birthday kid!

7 comments:

Shalise said...

Krista you make motherhood look glamorous!!! Just want you to know it was soo fun reading your blog-this is the first post I've ever made to a blog!!

Heather said...

Definately Hip you sexy Mama you! And to think you got all gussied up for six year olds! I answer my phone next time, promise.

Sandee said...

Krista your hair is getting long! I like it, and you look fabulous. Who's the little girl you're holding? Your favorite sis (Sandee)

Melanie said...

You do look smokin' hot!!! LOVE the skirt.

Melanie said...

I think you look fabulous Ü I am glad to know that there are other people out there who talk about poop a lot. Unfortunately, we don't even have kids for an excuse. Apparently, we are just disgusting.

Romney Family said...

You look so great!! That is hilarious about the poop!! or should I say fart!!!

TeamDall said...

you are totally hot and potty training is so great!