HUBBY TAG
What is his name? Ryan Scott Gage
How long have you been married? almost 4 years in March
How long did you date? 1 year before his mission and 5 months after.
How old? 26 and grey already
Who eats more? hmmm..I plead the fifth! Actually, Ryan probably does!
Who said “I love you” first? Ryan signed it first and said it first- what can I say...he loves me!
Who is taller? Ryan
Who sings better? Ryan is the worst singer in his family but the best singer in our family. (did that make sense?)
Who is smarter? Duh... me, except Ryan has the Master's and he makes all our money - so maybe he is!
Whose temper is worse? Mine…Ryan doesn't know what that is.
Who does the laundry? Me but Ryan makes dirty laundry
Who does the dishes? Also me, but if Ryan's home he helps.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends which way you look at it. If you are looking at the bed, then I do but if you are in the bed, then Ryan does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends which way you look at it. If you are looking at the bed, then I do but if you are in the bed, then Ryan does.
Who pays the bills? Me - no wonder I'm always the one worried about money.
Who mows the lawn? Me and Ryan - we split it because we both LOVE to mow the lawn. We seriously argue (as much as Ryan argues) over who gets to mow.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Ryan will help if he's home.
Who drives when you are together? Depends. Sometimes me and sometimes him.
Who is more stubborn? Ha ha, funny question…me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm never wrong so the answer must be Ryan.
Whose parents do you see most? neither - they both live far away.
Who proposed? Ryan
Who has more friends? Probably me because I'm home all the time. If Ryan were home all the time he would have more friends because he's nicer.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Me.
I will now tag..Heather, Melanie, Heathelyn, anybody else.
I will now tag..Heather, Melanie, Heathelyn, anybody else.
1 comment:
ha ha ha, very funny. I love your answer to "who admits first when they are wrong" Due to that answer, I'd definatley have to say you are the smarter one, know what I mean?
Post a Comment