Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Mom-Grandma!



My mom came to visit for a week and it was FABULOUS!!!! She cooked, cleaned, shopped, played with the boys and then did it all again. She seriously was like rolling around on the floor with the boys the entire time. They LOVED her!! She played ring-a-round the rosies, sang songs, read books, did piggy-back rides, went on walks, played outside, sang "popcorn popping" like 80 times and did everything a grandma is suppose to do. It was great! The boys miss her. While she was here Taegen would say "hi grandma" at least 10 times an hour. It was really cute. It was fun...hopefully she will come again this week.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Aren't Grandma's the best?!! Your mom looks like she is 25 still. I love looking at your blog. It's so cute. You're such a fun mom.

Melanie said...

Your mom is so fun! It is great that she is able to come and see you and spend time with your boys. Glad you guys had a good time. When are you coming out for a visit?

TeamDall said...

Your mom is so great, and I'm so glad she got to visit you guys. It makes life bearable to have grandmas. Busy season sucks. I hope you're surviving. I'm ready for April--how about you?

Melanie said...

Why do I need kids? My husband is like a kid if that counts. I guess our page would be more exciting if we had kids, but you never know. If we had kids it would be more difficult to go on exciting vacations. I leave in 2 days and I can't wait!