
Wow - 4 years already. It seems like forever but at the same time it doesn't. A lot of things have happened in four years that I would have never dreamed of but I wouldn't change a thing. Ryan is amazing and I love him with all my heart. Too bad I don't get to see him on our anniversary (or two months before and one month after). He's a great husband and an amazing dad and I love him!! Lucky me for finding him.
5 comments:
Holy cow!!! You look so different with long hair! heehee. Happy anniversary. Too bad Ryan can't be there :(
you are lucky to have found a man willing to work hard and long hours to support his family so you get to stay home and be the good mom you are to your boys...happy anniversay!
I can't believe you have been married for 4 years. It seems like just yesterday that we were playing soccer and hanging out. Very cute pictures by the way.
Happy anniversary!! You guys look so great in your wedding photos. Time sure does fly by fast!!
Wow that is like 2 full time missions! Congrats! Oh and it is official we are moving to KY once the babe is due.
Post a Comment