Easter has come and gone a long time ago but these are my boys in their Easter suits. Aren't they handsome?
This weekend Ryan has been busy. You see, Taegen has finally figured out how to get out of his crib. We were going to get a toddler bed but then we ran across some nice, new twin mattress sets at a garage sale and couldn't resist. Ryan has been sanding and painting new twin beds all weekend. They look fabulous! So now we have the bed (no sheets or anything) but at least we have a new bed for little Taegen. My little boys are growing up so fast!! Wow!!
4 comments:
They look so cute. So you never said that you weren't pregnant so I am taking it that you are.
Taegen looks soooo little on his new bed. It's nice you got a good deal on those beds. Now you don't have to buy new ones in a year or two again. We went back and forth, back and forth on toddler vs. twin and ended up with the toddler. To answer your comment on my page NOOO I'm not ready, still a little nervous. Tell Ryan I spent hours sanding down a dresser we're using. It was hard and I got vibrated to death.
ps, the above Amanda comment has got me thinking too...
It seems weird that they are old enough to sleep in big boy beds. I hope you're feeling okay...
SHUT-UP!!!!!! I just came to see if you had a new post and I saw the baby ticker!!!!!!
Post a Comment