I was tagged a long time ago by my cousin and I am now finally answering the tag. I am suppose to list 6 things that people don't know about me. Hmmm...here goes nothin'.
1. I am pregnant! As is probably evident by the baby ticker that is now on my blog. My official due date is October 26th and it is only ONE baby..yeah!!
2. I rock myself to sleep. I pretty much rock one leg in order to rock my whole body. If Ryan tries to rock with me I get angry because he throws off my rocking. Luckily, Ryan doesn't mind my constant rocking.
3. I hate dusting. I think it's pointless unless you have an inch of dust on something..then it's fun because you can see the difference right away.
4. I love homemade French Dip. I think it is my favoritest meal. Crock pot the roast all day and then dip in the homemade au jus. Delicious!
5. Due to this pregnancy kicking my butt I will not eat at the following restaurants for quite awhile - Olive Garden, Panera Bread, KFC. I think I may never be able to eat at KFC because that was the nastiest thing ever to throw up and just thinking about it is making me dry heave.
6. I absolutely LOVE mowing the lawn. It is so relaxing and fun and I love it. Thankfully, Ryan has allergies right now so we don't get to fight over who gets to mow...I get too!
6 comments:
Krista I am so excited that you are pregnant. Congratulations! I was hoping you would be going for 3this time, but I guess 1 is good. Also, if you want to mow the lawn - mine is always available. I have a nice new lawn mower and some grass to mow. Come over anytime.
Congrats on being pregnant!!
Congrats on being pregnant and it was fun to read your answers!!
Hey Krista,
I saw that you found my blog and now I have found yours. It was so good to hear about you and how your life is going. Your boys are adorable. And congratulations to you too on your baby on the way.
Aww, so sorry about the morning sickness. No fun. Hopefully it will pass soon. Hey, I love to cut grass too. It IS relaxing. LOL!
So that's why you didn't do your job on Saturdays. You could have just asked to skip the dusting and do bathrooms each time!! And I'll bet you will eat at KFC again. We are having it for dinner when you come out!!! You will have to fight dad to mow the lawn though!
Post a Comment