Well we had an ultrasound today. The baby is doing great. Weighing in at 1 lb (+/- an ounce). It is also measuring at 21 weeks which is pretty accurate sees as how I am 20 weeks 4 days. Pretty close!! We also got to see all 4 chambers of the heart which is a good sign sees as how Kyler's heart was not fully formed. So...from the appointment today, the baby is healthy, happy and developing. Good news for us!!! We also got to find out what the sex was...so that's fun too!!!
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad that things are going well for you! So what flavor is it going to be? My guess is girl.
And??????
We are so excited for you!! What is the gender?? We were glad that we got to visit with you a little while you were here. Your boys are adorable!
You are just plain MEAN to leave everyone hanging like that!!
Ummmmm...that was dumb. You really shouldn't leave people hanging like that...it's a good way to loose friends. I'm glad that things are going good with the baby!! We will be waiting for the gender announcement.
I agree with RoseAnna.
Post a Comment