Well we successfully made yet another trip to Utah. It was fabulous - very busy and hectic with Jake's wedding and all but really fun. They boys warmed up to everyone right away and LOVED grandma and grandma (they called Grandpa grandma too).
We went to the zoo with my friend DeLynne who has triplets and a 3 year old. Wow!!
We also went to Lagoon. Kyler was petrified of the rides. I don't mean scared...he was petrified. If you look closely at his face when he is riding with my mom you will see the fear in his eyes. Poor lil' thing. I think we scarred him for life because he freaked on the take off and landing flying home (which he has never done before). At any rate, one kid traumatized...one more to go! Jake and Cassie's wedding was on Saturday and it was beautiful. The weather held out and so they were able to have the wedding and the reception in my parents backyard. It was gorgeous!!! I'm a little ticked though because I lost my camera for the one day that I really wanted it...the wedding! So I will have to post pictures of the newlyweds at a later date! We got to go to Creed's 6th grade graduation. He's so big now...gets to go to Jr. High!! Ryan was kept busy helping in the yard and golfing and such with the boys. Now Hayes' came back to Indiana with us to stay for a couple of weeks so the fun continues!!

3 comments:
Holy crap - I didn't even realize that was Creed. He is huge! Looks like you guys had some fun, but why didn't you call me?
Lagoon looks soo fun!! Why were you there? Thanks for coming out Krista, Taegen and Kyler and Ryan. We love to have you come although it is quite hectic. You are all wonderful!!
It was great to see you and your boys!!! They are too cute. Take care and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Thanks for the info and I am so glad that baby looks healthy!
Post a Comment