Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Montana Reunion
We got to go to Montana for the 4th of July again this year. Ryan's mom's side of the family had their first ever family reunion. It was lots of people and lots of fun. We ate, swam, boated, tubed, skiied, wakeboarded, kneeboarded, golfed, went to a play, enjoyed a parade, lit fireworks (one that was almost fatal), sat around, went on walks, chatted, etc. We did everything that you are suppose to do on vacation at Flathead Lake. The boys had fun playing with all the other kids. It was a fun time and I got to meet some of Ryan's family that I had never met before. Thanks Scott and Shirley for a fabulous trip! Enjoy the pics (I only included a small portion of the pics in the slideshow - I actually took 188 and only like 3 of them included me in them. Better luck next year!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That looks like fun. I have only been to 2 family reunions and they were nothing like that. Maybe I could be adopted in so I could participate next year??
Post a Comment