Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One Thing I will NEVER understand.

I just don't get people who enjoy being pregnant. I really think they must have a chemical imbalance or something much worse to enjoy the pregnancy process. Let me just vent for a moment about the things that really drive me crazy about being pregnant. First, your fat and it's not a cute fat. People tell you that it's cute and glowing and whatever but it's not. You are constantly having to either pull up or down your underwear. You can't ski, wake board, knee board and worst of all tube or any other fun thing. You have to sit in the boat and take pictures of other people having fun and pretend that you really do want those pictures for your scrapbook (I really do). You're tired even after you take a nap. You're thirsty but nothing tastes good except water which gets old after 10 glasses by noon. People try to touch or rub your belly - I don't touch your belly so don't touch mine. You can't get comfortable at night. Your ALWAYS hot (and not in a good way). You get nothing done because when your kids take a nap so do you and so the house gets neglected. People look at you funny in the store when you have two toddlers who you can't control plus your pregnant (I can't blame them). Alright, that's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there are more. However, the one positive...no fasting! Now after all this, don't you think people who "like" being pregnant are more than a little off their rockers?

Ok - I feel better!!!!

4 comments:

Heathelyn said...

I SO TOTALLY agree with you!! Pregnancy sucks. It's a good thing that the babies are so darn cute, or pregnancy would really not be worth it. LOL!

Elicia said...

AMEN!

RoseAnna said...

Ummm...I think you said it all sista!!

TeamDall said...

The fasting thing is really nice. It's one of the benefits of nursing too! I hear you on the rest---especially never being able to be comfortable. *sigh*