Saturday, October 4, 2008

Annual Pumpkin Picking

Well we went to Beasley's Orchard today to get our yearly Halloween pumpkins. The boys love the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Kyler was content to sit with the camera case and not look for pumpkins but Taegen LOVED it. He found a little green one at the very beginning and never put it down. It has fingernail and bite marks and was probably dropped at least twenty times...but now it is on our counter! Ryan found a cool white pumpkin and then we got just a normal ole' orange pumpkin. It was fun. We went with our neighbors and had a great time.




Three people thought they were super funny by telling me that I already had a pumpkin (in my belly) and therefore I didn't need one. Very funny...
At any rate, it really was a good time and we will do it again next year (only with another little one in tow).

4 comments:

Kasi said...

oh my gosh, that picture on your header is adorable. And seriously, why do people think they can make comments to pregnant women they don't even know? Unless you're going to say "Wow, I thought you only looked five months pregnant" then seriously, keep your mouth shut!!! Oh, and Ryan looks good pregnant. Make him do it next time.

Randi A. said...

I love your new header photo. That is SO cute!

BECKY said...

LOVE the photo at the top... what a beautiful family!

And I agree with Kasi... Ryan looks good prego. He should give it a try!

Amber said...

Cute pictures. You are getting so close. Best of luck with the delivery and welcome to the family's of 3 boys!!! They are wonderful:)

You can check out our Blog at http://levinewman5.blogspot.com/