Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shingles

I have been around shingles my whole life. After all, my dad is a roofing contractor so we always had extra shingles in the garage. They were never a problem until now. Ryan has Shingles! No, not the kind you put on a roof but the kind that OLD, STRESSED out people get. I mean, I knew that Ryan was getting older and greyer and such but Shingles...I mean come on! Poor guy, they are quite painful and he just carries on being a GREAT hubby and a WONDERFUL dad. We love you Ryan even with your disfigured neck :):).

5 comments:

Kasi said...

so maybe Ryan is aging in dog years and that's why he has shingles at 27.
Just a thought.

Amanda said...

Oh poor guy.

Melanie said...

Sorry about that! Interesting that he gets shingles right after Kevin (the shingle man) leaves town. Coincidence - I think not!

The Witt Family said...

He's way too young to have shingles. Tell him to relax and quit being so stressed out!! WE hope to see you all soon and good luck with the new baby!

Elicia said...

That's such a bummer! My bro just got over them and he's only 25, so maybe it's starting to affect the younger generations now...who knows.