Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy Funnies

Story #1:
So the other day Taegen and Kyler were in the bath and Taegen was telling Ryan what they were going to be for Halloween. Here is how the conversation went:

Ryan: What are you going to be for Halloween?
Taegen: I'm going to be a montey (monkey), Kyler dragon, Daddy a elephant.
Ryan: What is mommy going to be?
Taegen: Ummmm....a circle!!

Story #2:
Ryan came home from work last Friday and this was our conversation:

Krista: When do you think I am going to have this baby?
Ryan: Honestly?
Krista: Yes
Ryan: On the 25th.
Krista: Why do you hate me? followed by me crying.

So poor Ryan..or poor me..depending on how you look at it!!

6 comments:

Romney Family said...

I love your Family picture on the top from the pumpkin patch and those stories are funny. What sweet little boys you have. I sure hope the new little one comes soon!! The last weeks of pregnancy are the worst!!

Randi A. said...

A circle...haha!! That made my day. That is the cutest/funniest/(sad for you) story. :) haha! Good luck on with the home stretch here.

Jen said...

Good luck with the baby. Maybe you can ask for an elective induction- by the end you are so ready. I'm 7 weeks away and already wish it were about over.
I really liked the stories. A circle is awesome!

Randi A. said...

Still no baby? Hang in there!

BECKY said...

You left that post a week ago... does this mean that a baby has come!!?? I hope so and I hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a short note to let you know that I do look at the blog spot. Waiting for a phone call when the circle of love joins the dynamic duo.

Scott the favorite father in law