I saw Taegan in nursery and asked him if he was wearing his dad's tie. He said, very proudly, "No! This MY tie!"
They are SOOO cute! You'll miss these days when they're gone. LOL!!
You crack me up. I think you are a fun mom. I'm sorry that you are still prego.
wow, those are some cute boys! I'm guessing you dressed them Krista! Love the boots. And whats with Kyler and the camera? He has it in alot of pictures!
LOVE it. I totally laffed. It's so perfect.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I saw Taegan in nursery and asked him if he was wearing his dad's tie. He said, very proudly, "No! This MY tie!"
They are SOOO cute! You'll miss these days when they're gone. LOL!!
You crack me up. I think you are a fun mom. I'm sorry that you are still prego.
wow, those are some cute boys! I'm guessing you dressed them Krista! Love the boots. And whats with Kyler and the camera? He has it in alot of pictures!
LOVE it. I totally laffed. It's so perfect.
Post a Comment