Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Strider on the brain

What can I say..I have Strider on the brain. He is so freakin' cute that I just want to post tons of pictures of him. So...here you go!!!






10 comments:

Randi A. said...

That photo of the two of you is so darling. He is a cutie!! Are you so happy to have him here and to not be pregnant anymore?

Thanks for the comment on my page. I was just having a bad day/night. I've always liked to make my life a bit more complicated and challenging than it needs to be, it's just kind of my thing. ;) So once I learn how to not do that, life will be great.

Kasi said...

He is so adorable. And you look so good! I'm so jealous, I still don't look that good and Ben's six months old!

Melanie said...

Love the pics!!!! Soooo cute! I want to hold him!

Chad and Kayla said...

Krista,
He is so adorable! I'm glad he's doing well!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of you and Strider, it's cute of both of you! I clicked on the picture of Ryan with all the boys and it zoomed in really big. Is Taegen eating a worm?!...

~Shawnee

RoseAnna said...

He really is so freakin' cute!

Nicole said...

Hey Krista,

He is adorable!!! Sorry you had to go through so much. I'm planning on a VBAC so pray that things will go well for us. I'm starting to feel a little better now that I'm in my 14th week. I am so ready for school to be done, becuase being a wife, mom, student and pregnant sucks!!!
Anyhow, Love the pics. Can't wait to see you not sure when that will be, but hopefully soon.
love nicole

Gma said...

He IS so cute. I AM HOMESICK. I want to hold him and snuggle him and cuddle him. He looks darling. And Ryan looks great with his haircut too.

BECKY said...

I love the picture of the three striped shirts with daddy.

Heather said...

Strider is cute & you look good! I love your hair! Talk to ya soon, when you get a chance!