Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Contemplating Suicide...
So it's day 3 now of me being on my own. Sadly, Ryan had to start working again on Monday so now it's me and my 3 boys. Monday actually went pretty well. During naps I got some cleaning done (nothing special, just toys picked up). Tuesday was a different story. I think I cried at least 4 times before noon. It was a disaster. Taegen and Kyler took all the movies down numerous times and threw them all over the front room. Then while I was nursing they climbed on top of the kitchen table and threw stuff all over. Taegen threw a fit like I have never seen and the list could continue to go on and on. By the time Ryan got home I was contemplating suicide (which is better than killing my children- I suppose). Last night I thought we would go to bed early (after Strider ate) which was 9:30 p.m. Strider got up at midnight and then again at 3 and then Kyler and Taegen got up at 4 and then Strider got up at 6 and Taegen and Kyler got up for good at 6:30. What the heck!!! Luckily, I am married to a WONDERFUL hubby who helps so much with everything. After each feeding with Strider Ryan took him and burped him and got him back to sleep. And he got up with the big boys too. What a good guy. That's not to say that I woke up fully rested because that is DEFINITELY not the case, but I think Ryan probably got the bum end of the deal last night. So...today! Today has been better than yesterday but worse than Monday. Strider had to go to the dr. and he has thrush which means I have it too and nursing hurts like crazy. Strider wants to eat like every hour and a half so Taegen and Kyler have an extra lot of time to get into trouble while I nurse. But...alas it is 5:16 p.m. and Ryan should be home shortly only to leave again for Young Mens. At least he will be home for one hour....whoop-dee-do! Anyways, so...that is how this week has gone thus far but only two more days until the weekend. I think I'm going to/need to increase my zoloft......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are doing a great job!! And you are lucky to have such a great hubby...Kevin's view was that since I was up with Ben anyway, I might as well not wake him for any reason! (not that he's not a great hubby, but in that dept, he could use some advice from Ryan!) Seriously, let me take the boys. I could take them to play group with me tomorrow?
Don't do it Krista!! Don't you know a man with children is extremely attractive and how will you feel when your cute hubby gets wrangled by a really hot chick and there you are in heaven (maybe) and there's nothing you can do about it? Don't do it, I say! By the way, your boys are cute, all 4 of them. Hang in there little mama. Love ya.
Hang in there!! I remember feeling like that when it was just me and Gage and Macy, at least you have Ryan. Steve would be out of town from Mon. night to Thurs night and it sucked! It'll get better I promise!! Hang in there and don't go too crazy. You'll have company in a few days to help out!
Hang in there! I know how you feel. Steve was gone from Mon to Thursday so at least you get Ryan at night! Just wait, you'll have company to help you in a few days. Don't get too stressed out, it'll get better. What cute boys you have! We love you all
It DOES get easier. Truly it does. Just hang in there. If the house is a mess, that's ok. Life just goes to "basic life-support" for a while after a baby is born. If everyone is fed with clean diapers and you sleep every second you can, then that's good enough till the newborn phase passes. Call if I can help!!
If I could I would take them all and you could take a nice long nap! Its the thought that counts right? Go rent yourself a movie, on me. I'll send three dollars.
If I could I would take them all and you could take a nice long nap! Its the thought that counts right? Go rent yourself a movie, on me. I'll send three dollars.
I am only glad that I know you are kidding! This is not an encouraging entry for someone having their 3rd baby in 4 months who are already nervous. I'll tell you now that you can do it and then you can call me in a few months and tell me the same thing!
Its get better, I think!
Post a Comment