Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!!

We got our Christmas tree up. Yeah!!! On Saturday we went to a tree lot and me and Strider stayed in the car because it was a chilly 10 degrees. Taegen, Kyler and Ryan picked out a GORGEOUS tree. This is a picture of the boys braving the cold weather to get the perfect tree. We got home and got three tree set up with the light on and then....went to bed. This is the whole famdamily in front of the undecorated but lit Christmas tree.
The next morning we got up and decorated the tree. The boys had a great time and 90 percent of our decorations are on the bottom 5 inches of the branches. But hey, it looks cute.
This is a picture of the final product. Isn't she gorgeous, no Charlie Browner this year.

5 comments:

Kasi said...

our ornaments were on the bottom five inches too. I keep moving them up and the kids keep moving them back so they can play with them.

Heathelyn said...

We always used to have all of our decorations on the top half so that whoever was the baby at the time couldn't pull them off. LOL!

TeamDall said...

Doesn't Christmas seem more fun with little kids? Our tree looks the same way:)

BECKY said...

What happy posts!! I love the tree, I love your Thanksgiving, I love Strider's Thanksgiving outfit, I love it all!

Post a pic of your outside Christmas lights up if you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

When did you get a piano? Or did you set up your tree in someone else's house??

-Shawnee