yeah, my kids have all done that, Jake just did it for the first time the other day. I think it's hilarious. Yesterday Jake climbed onto my lap, lifted up my shirt and said, "Jakey eat?"
Krista, I sure hope you don't think I am stockerish, but I actually got your blog address from your sister. I ran into her here at the hospital a few months ago and she gave this to me. Your boys are adorable. I am just not sure that he has what it takes to really feed the baby, but don't shatter his hopes too soon. email me and I will send you my blog address elggrenk@yahoo.com Kirsten Elggren
7 comments:
yeah, my kids have all done that, Jake just did it for the first time the other day. I think it's hilarious. Yesterday Jake climbed onto my lap, lifted up my shirt and said, "Jakey eat?"
Okay, that is the funniest thing that I have seen all day! SO PRICELESS!
What are you teaching my grandson? I think it is funny!!! He is going to be a great dad!!!
Love,
Grandma Gage
HAHAHA!!! Oh that made my day!
Krista,
I sure hope you don't think I am stockerish, but I actually got your blog address from your sister. I ran into her here at the hospital a few months ago and she gave this to me. Your boys are adorable. I am just not sure that he has what it takes to really feed the baby, but don't shatter his hopes too soon.
email me and I will send you my blog address elggrenk@yahoo.com
Kirsten Elggren
That is so funny! I am always amazed at what kids pick up.
:) SO cute.
Post a Comment