Well folks, I DID IT!! I actually got up this morning at 5:30 and went to the gym. Wow! We will see how long I can keep this up.
Let me explain: I am fat. I am out of shape. I look like poop. OK OK - enough of that. But every time I try to workout at home...little ones get in the way. It doesn't matter if I get up early to do it...they get up early. If I stay up late to do it....they wake up or don't go to bed. If I do it when they are awake, Taegen and Kyler try to get on the treadmill with me. So after much deliberation....the solution: go to the gym. This way I will be able to work out before Ryan goes to work. I must say...so far so good.
Last night this was our schedule:
10:00 pm- Ryan and Krista get in bed
10:04 - Ryan gets out of bed with crying Strider.
12:00 - Ryan comes back into bed.
1:30 - Krista gets out of bed with crying Strider.
3:30 - Krista goes in bed with crying Taegen.
4:00 - Kyler goes in bed with Ryan
5:00 - Ryan gets out of bed with crying Strider.
5:30 - Ryan wakes Krista up to go to gym
5:45 am- Krista leaves for the gym and leaves Ryan with the boys!
So - me going to the gym this morning really was awesome!! A success story!
I just got a 3 week trial pass to see if I actually go - then if I do, I'm getting a membership baby! (We will see if I'm this excited about it in 3 or more days)
5 comments:
I cannot believe what your two boys names are! I was going to name Kaden either Tiegan (after his dad, but different spelling of yours) or Kyler. How funny
Wow! I'm very impressed. I can't wake up at 5:30 to do ANYTHING, especially if had a night like you had :) Side note - do you remember the good old days at Cherry Hill when we all called each other fat for fun? There is a Backyardigans episode where one of the characters is a giant and she sings a song about being enormous, huge, bigger than the oceans, etc... and whenever my little girl is listening to that I think of us at Cherry Hill. Seriously we would have had so much fun with that song if we would have known it then! Ah, the good old days. Hope you are doing well.
Good for you! I can stick both my boys in a stroller for a jog on the less-snowy days or have Parker "exercise" with me to a video. Occasionally that video ends up being Wiggles. With three you've got more of a challenge than I. Good luck!
Good for you Krista that is awesome! Keep up the good work!
you are AWESOME!
Post a Comment