My father got a new bike and this was the first time I got to see it and RIDE it! We got to go on a wicked date. It started out smooth sailin' goin 90 down the freeway. It was relaxing and we decided to take the loooong way home on the back roads. Just chillin' and then it was RUINED...by the lights and sirens that started behind us. Stupid cop! Now, don't get me wrong...I like cops (after all, my degree is in Criminal Justice). However, there are those jerk cops that have the skinny mustaches and the crappy attitude that think they are better than the average citizen. Well, this cop was one of them...stupid head! But it was still a fun ride.
The Two BAD Bikers.
The Two BAD Bikers.



4 comments:
That is sooo funny. I'll have to ask Kev the bad biker dude about it next time I'm out. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. I wish I could have seen you guys!
strider seriously keeps getting cuter and cuter. And I must say, you look pretty bad A on that bike.
Sweet Dude!
Stupid cops! But hooray for a visit to your family! Strider is ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRABLE. The pic of him smiling in his carrier while sledding is so cute!
Post a Comment