Due to my (not Taegen, Kyler and Strider) leaving soon, the family decided to have a small get together. My whole family (minus Ryan) went to Layton Surf 'n Swim. It was a blast. We brought dinner and then played in the wave pool. At first Kyler was a little timid and cold. However, by the end Taegen and Kyler were LOVING the water. They would stay at the shallow end and run down the stairs and belly flop in the shallow water and float on their bellies. I took TONS of pics but the steam from the "indoor" pool fogged up the camera without my knowledge (since my screen is broken, I couldn't tell until I got home and downloaded them to the computer
)(See previous post regarding the broken camera). At any rate, Shawnee, Danny, Jake, Cassie, Sandee, Creed, Hayes, Mom, Dad, Me, Taegen, Kyler and even Strider had a great time. After swimming, me, Sandee, Dad, Shawnee and Creed played racquetball. I showed off my skill. It was great fun.
Jake and Cassie looking extremely excited.
Sandee and Strider. This was Striders first swimming experience and he LOVED it. The pictures of me with Strider didn't turn out...RATS!
Strider snug as a bug in a rug.
Saturday, Me, mom, dad and Jake, went and played racquetball again and once again I had SKILL. First, it was my dad and I versus Jake and my mom. My team WON. Then it was me and Jake versus mom and dad. My team WON AGAIN!!! Hoop de hoop! Go racquetball!
1 comment:
That's fun that you got to come to town and hang out with your family. Too bad you probably won't have time to hang out with us. Have a good time anyway!
Post a Comment