Things I wish Indiana had...SNOW that you could actually play in because it wasn't -8 degrees outside, SLEDDING HILLS (or any hills for that matter).
Yesterday we went SLEDDING and it was GREAT. Taegen and Kyler liked it. They wouldn't go by themselves but if Grandma, Hayes or myself went with them then they really liked it. Even Strider enjoyed the last run down the mountain in his car seat. It was great!!

Grandma getting ready to conquer the hill with both boys.

Hot mama with her two "big boys"

All geared up in their snow stuff.


Hayes doesn't like just going down the hill. He has to go backwards or standing up or something crazy. This is him when he went over the jump standing up. Awesome!

What are grandma's good for....pulling up the hill (of course)??

Strider was our ! All bundled up.

Ryan's aunt RoseAnne bought Strider this jacket and it is a 9 month size and it is almost too small. He is a chunky monkey and I love him to pieces.
3 comments:
ahem, Indiana currently has like two feet of snow, and the little hills in our backyard do just fine, thank you very much. Oh, and it was like 30 today, so COME BACK!!! I'm dyin' here!
PS your kids are cute.
1. Your kids are really cute.
2. I'm bummed that we didn't get to hang out and gossip.
3. I'm just kidding about gossiping. I never do that.
4. If you just said, "whatever" you're fired from being my faraway friend/fellow accounting widow.
5. I'm just kidding.
1. Your kids are really cute.
2. I'm bummed that we didn't get to hang out and gossip.
3. I'm just kidding about gossiping. I never do that.
4. If you just said, "whatever" you're fired from being my faraway friend/fellow accounting widow.
5. I'm just kidding.
Post a Comment