Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Ryan,
You are my everything. You can handle me and my many emotions and moods better than anybody else. You are an amazing husband and are always trying to look out for my best interest. You are also an incredible dad. The boys adore you and I know that you adore them too. It seems like whenever I have a rough day you are there to pick me up (except Jan - April :)). You have an amazing outlook on life. You are ambitious and know what you want and go for it. You are hard to aggravate (which drives me crazy but I know that it is an amazing attribute of yours). You are freaking hot. You do everything you can to take care of your family plus some. You always let me know that you are thinking of me and the boys. You appreciate me even when there's not much to appreciate. Basically you are everything I could ever dream of wanting. Thanks for being you and for helping me keep things in perspective. I'm excited to spend the rest of the eternities with you. I love you! Happy Anniversary (yesterday).


I love you boy!!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

you guys are like the second cutest couple ever. (we all know that kev and i are the first)
Happy Anniversary!