Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweetness!!

So yesterday I was so up to here (I'm motioning way above my head) with the boys. They were fighting and kicking and hitting and pushing and just being plain ole' naughty. I had to leave last night when Ryan got home just to get away from them. Needless to say, it was a not-so-great day.

Today has been much better. They haven't fought hardly at all. It has been great. This is what I found after I got Strider down for his afternoon nap. Isn't it wonderful...they are so much cuter when they are asleep (especially when they are totally tangled into each other)
At least for today they are friends....we'll see what tomorrow brings!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I can now appreciate how much cuter kids are when they are asleep. You have to enjoy it and make the most of it!

Kasi said...

i love that picture. Classic.

BECKY said...

Good picture catch. :)

Charlotte said...

So cute!