They are too cute!! My kids love to swing as well. Sometimes I get tired of pushing them.
Adorable! They say kids "work" is play, so I guess our kids are working pretty hard and putting in long hours:)
I can't believe how big Strider is. He has those big ol' kissable cheeks. I love it! I also love the picture of Kyler after breakfast, that happens all the time at my house. You really should do a week of pictures of him after he eats.
I do! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are too cute!! My kids love to swing as well. Sometimes I get tired of pushing them.
Adorable! They say kids "work" is play, so I guess our kids are working pretty hard and putting in long hours:)
I can't believe how big Strider is. He has those big ol' kissable cheeks. I love it! I also love the picture of Kyler after breakfast, that happens all the time at my house. You really should do a week of pictures of him after he eats.
I do! :)
Post a Comment