I never had the chance to fully enjoy ONE baby. I ALWAYS had two. Not only did I always have TWO but I had one with a lot of health problems. This made it difficult to just sit back and enjoy the "baby" phase. Up until the boys were a year old I had at least one, if not two or three, doctor appointments a week (seriously). It was wretched. I was ALWAYS feeding, changing, burping, driving to appointments, therapy, etc. for the entire first year. I couldn't enjoy the moment! So now, I AM!! I am totally taking in everything with Strider. I'm loving being able to really watch him grow and explore and be healthy. It's so fun to see the strides (no pun intended) he is taking. It's refreshing to have a healthy, fun, happy baby that I can really adore. But just in case you were wondering if my other boys are/were equally as cute...they are! The proof is in the pudding....(notice that there is always two, never one because - they came in a 2 for 1 deal)









Now - aren't they cute too? I must say that just because I didn't get to really enjoy the baby phase with these two there have been GREAT advantages and joys of raising twins. Watching them interact is so fun and amazing. They really do take care of each other. They LOVE each other. They can get so mean with each other but if somebody else picks on one of them...their brother is there to protect. It really is an amazing bond to see. Taegen ALWAYS holds Kyler's hand when crossing the street. Likewise, Kyler HAS to hold Taegen's hand or he throws a fit. Taegen can get Kyler to eat anything. I can't! Kyler can get Taegen laughing so hard they fall over. Seriously...I really believe they are a pair made in HEAVEN. See...there are joys to twins and Strider!! I must be one lucky girl to have gotten to experience both. Hip Hip Hooray!
5 comments:
You are lucky and just remember this feeling when you want to pull your hair out!!!!! That was quite a journey and you and Ry guy are incredible!
I say you can do whatever you want. You had to birth all 3 of them so you are in charge. I am glad you get to enjoy Strider by himself. You deserve a relatively easy baby after having 2 at once.
I never saw any of the baby pictures of Taegen and Kyler-those are so cute. I can't imagine how you felt because I feel like Vincenzo is growing up way too fast and that I'm missing something all the time and I just hang out with him all day long!!
OH MY HECK! Those pics of them growing up are ADORABLE. What an experience you've been through (with ups and downs!) I love the Halloween costumes! It amazes me how much they still look like themselves years later! And I say you just keep on indulging in how dang cute Strider is... I have never seen a smile as big as his. :) Or fat rolls as big as his. :) :)
What stinkin cute pictures, ALL of your kids are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment