
My girlfriend is pretty much as in love with Strider as I am. Well...
not really, but she LOVES his fat rolls too. Her husband was born in Germany and so for a few weeks she has really been wanting to put Strider in his lederhosen. Finally, we did it...and the result was absolutely WONDERFUL! Seriously, don't you just want to eat him. How cute is he? I love the squishy boobs and the chunky knees. Love Love Love it!

In case your wondering, I'm still completely obsessed with Strider and all his rolls and everything. He makes me smile.
I wish my rolls and everything were as cute and lovable as his. 
10 comments:
oh my!! He looks so stinkin' adorable and yes, I could just eat him up! I love, love chubby babies!
Megan Keeney
Hmmmm I wonder who your favorite child is? A little selective don't you think. I think the kids might notice soon when you stop taking pictures of them and only pics of Strider!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures! Priceless.
Hahaha, okay I'll try to stop laughing, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. ADORABLE!
I love the pictures! He sure is cute in those lederhosen!
THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is too cute!
He is a doll!
I love those squishy leggies!
Oh my goodness!! How did I miss this post for so long. That is just about the cutest thing I ever saw.
Post a Comment