My sister and her hubby have since added on to their family but we had yet to meet the new additions. Chickens!! Here are the boys enjoying the chickens. I thought they would be little but boy are they big. They have a little chicken coop in their backyard and the chickens just run around. It's quite awesome!

Shawnee and Strides

The McDowell couple and Taegen and Kyler. Danny is going to become an organic farmer and we saw some of his garden around his house. It was quite impressive. Our little weed patch was nothing compared to his extravagant patches of yummy goodness. Danny...help our garden! The boys helped pick some garlic and were having garlic wars. It was pretty funny to watch. Speaking of garlic...I was given one to bring home and I don't have it. I'll bet I left it at my mama's. Darnit!

Our last day in Utah just happened to be the 4th of July so what did we do...none else than went to the Kaysville 4th of July parade. It was actually a GREAT parade (remember that the last few parades I've gone to have been in lil' ole Montana). They had floats and candy and horses and cops running people off the road on ATV's trying to get everybody to scoot back. It was everything a parade should be :)!

Keeping an eye out for CANDY

Once Kyler caught a bead necklace that was being thrown he was good to go. He didn't even know he was at a parade after that.

I think this is a GREAT picture of Uncle Creed with his two nephews. Creed has really grown up in the last little bit. I think he is
almost taller than me (or maybe he is). It would be really nice to live closer to home to see everybody more. Especially Creed and Hayes because they are no longer my little Creedle-bug and Hayesee-boo. There getting all grown up!!
We had a super fun time in Montana, Wyoming and Utah. It was so great to see everybody. Thanks mom and dad for always hooking us up and for watching the boys while we went to Montana. It was mucho appreciated. Until next time....Utah be still.
2 comments:
Wow! Your trip looked super fun! I cannot believe that picture of Creed. The last time I saw him he was a toddler - crazy!! Next time you are in UT we should try to hook up.
Okay, I can not believe how big Creed and Hayes are! I still remember holding Creed and wondering how in the world you're supposed to hold a baby!! Time sure flies...
Post a Comment