Monday, September 21, 2009

Lazy Days at the Park

Sundays at the park are SO fun and relaxing. We LOVE riding our bikes lately. It's great. We pull Kyler and Strider in the bike puller thingy. Taegen rides his bike. Ryan and I both ride our bikes. It's so fun and the boys love it too. It's a win win. We always go to the Elementary playground by our house. The boys love it. Strider loves the mulch. Taegen is learning how to do monkey bars. Okay - brag moment. So Taegen is 3 years old. He actually did the entire thing of swinging monkey bars all by himself on Saturday. It was freakin' awesome. He was so excited he wanted to show Ryan. So on Sunday we went to the park. Taegen was so excited that he started out to fast on the monkey bars and fell right on his face. Now the poor kiddo is too scared to try again. Bummer deal because I was SO impressed that my boy could do the monkey bars all alone.
One more thing. Doesn't my husband look freakin hot. He is so good looking it's disgusting. I LOVE him. He has lost 17 pounds and looks fabulous. Although I thought he looked great before...he looks even better now. He LOVES running now, which is a miracle. He bought me an ipod and I have yet to use it. He, however, uses it everyday when he gets up at 5:30 to go running. He really is quite an amazing husband and dad. We sure LOVE him!Taegen took this picture of us. Not too shabby considering the previous 30 pics he took didn't have any heads in them. Good work T-man.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Poor Taegen! Nice orange pants too... :) It sounds like a WONDERFUL outing... cold is coming too, too, too fast!