Every now and again, my boys can be SO cute and sweet. Like when I walk in on them napping in the same bed together even though there is a much bigger double bed in the same room. Gotta love it!
Ah, the good moments! (I'm sure they seem few and far between. Ha!) And Kyler looks SO cute in that school picture. Maybe you need to set up a portrait studio in your house with a sheet hung behind them.... oh wait, they'll never sit still! :)
2 comments:
Ah, the good moments! (I'm sure they seem few and far between. Ha!) And Kyler looks SO cute in that school picture. Maybe you need to set up a portrait studio in your house with a sheet hung behind them.... oh wait, they'll never sit still! :)
There's that boy with that griz stuff again. Man I really need to intervene!
Post a Comment