Thursday, October 1, 2009
Kids?
I get tired of my kids breaking things. Nice things. Crappy thing. Whatever. I get tired of it. Last week Strider broke the blender. The glass thing shattered all over. My camera is still broken from over a year ago. I can't justify buying a new one just because I can't see the pics I've taken or change the settings or erase pics or anything. I know, I'm cheap. Which makes it even harder for me when they do break something because I don't want to have to buy anything. The reason this is on my mind is this, the boys just broke my crock pot. I use my crock pot a lot. Now it's broken. Maybe, I just need to watch them more. Or...maybe they need to quit playing in my kitchen. Taegen and Kyler ALWAYS pulled all the pans out of the cupboard. But they are unbreakable so that was OK. Strider, on the other hand, wants to pull out everything out of all the cupboards. He's not satisfied with just the pans. He also has learned to turn off the computer. Which he LOVES to do. He really is into everything but he's so freakin' cute it's hard to get mad at him. I'm sure that will change soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, my problem comes when they're 12 and still doing it. It would be nice to think that at some point they out-grow this stage.
Huge, huge, huge bummer about the crockpot. :( You are still absolutely amazing.
Post a Comment