Taegen took pictures for us. He had a few of bowling balls, a couple of the bowling lanes and then he actually had a few with people in them....
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Bowling with Friends
Since Ryan has the week off we took advantage of it and went bowling. It was great fun. We went with some friends. I hate to mention that Ryan and I won in the adult division and Taegen won in the Children's division. Although, in Emily and Curtis' behalf...they said they were trying to be "nice" since they had invited us to go bowling with them. It just wouldn't be right for them to kick our butts.
Taegen took pictures for us. He had a few of bowling balls, a couple of the bowling lanes and then he actually had a few with people in them....
Emily - looking very excited to be bowling.
Me and my baby boy.
All the kiddos (minus some) Taylor, Kyler, Connor and Taegen.
This picture of Strider has absolutely NOTHING to do with bowling. I just still can't get enough of this boy. Look at that smile. Isn't he the cutest thing since....well, he's just the cutest thing.
Taegen took pictures for us. He had a few of bowling balls, a couple of the bowling lanes and then he actually had a few with people in them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that top Picture!! Gma
Post a Comment