p.s. I shant forget one more item of Gage business. I surprised Ryan this year with tickets to the 2 semi-final and championship games for the Final Four. He loved it. I sent him on a scavenger hunt that started with a present under the tree. Then to the neighbors. Then to our closet. Then to the neighborhood park. Then to the dryer. On his behalf, I got everything on my list too. :)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas 2009 - Indiana Style.
Woke up. Got out of bed. Looked at Stockings.
Strider got mad and didn't want to open his.
Then he opened his and liked it. Surprise.
The boys' stockings had punching balls in them. They were/are Kyler's favorite gift.

Ate sticky buns and egg casserole. Opened presents. Strider got a keyboard from goodwill. My favorite present because now when he sits on my lap at the computer. He can bang his keyboard all he wants. I know, I'm smart.
Spider man came to visit. Taegen got this and LOVES it. He loves to scare Kyler while wearing it.
Kyler got a buzz costume. He doesn't like it near as much as he likes his punching balls.
Taegen LOVES this hulk poster he got. I got it at the dollar store. I should have bought ten super hero posters and ten bags of punching balloons and a used goodwill keyboard and called it good. They would have been MORE than happy.
And the happy couple.
After presents and cleanup we headed to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakwel with some friends. Then people came over and we partied hard. Not really hard per say, but it was fun. I decided that if you have a lot of people over and a lot of kids...don't try to play a board game. It just isn't fun. But all in all, a very extremely, successful Christmas.
p.s. I shant forget one more item of Gage business. I surprised Ryan this year with tickets to the 2 semi-final and championship games for the Final Four. He loved it. I sent him on a scavenger hunt that started with a present under the tree. Then to the neighbors. Then to our closet. Then to the neighborhood park. Then to the dryer. On his behalf, I got everything on my list too. :)
p.s. I shant forget one more item of Gage business. I surprised Ryan this year with tickets to the 2 semi-final and championship games for the Final Four. He loved it. I sent him on a scavenger hunt that started with a present under the tree. Then to the neighbors. Then to our closet. Then to the neighborhood park. Then to the dryer. On his behalf, I got everything on my list too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Your kids are so cute. The pictures made me laugh. I am glad you had a great Christmas.
Megan
Post a Comment