
I know most of you don't care that my sister had a baby (because you don't know my sister) but I totally care and I'm so sad that I don't get to see this cute baby girl. Saffron was born January 18th at 8:23 p.m. She weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long and she's a girl. Seriously, look at all that dark hair. LOVE IT! It's different when my siblings have kids. This is the first cousin on my side and it's so fun. I called like every hour for updates, much to all my families annoyance, but I wanted to know what was going on and since I couldn't be there...the phone just had to do.


Congrats Shawnee and Danny- she is beautiful. I hope I get to see her before she is potty trained. Until then...enjoy having a baby around!
8 comments:
Congrats to you and your sis. She is cute! Guess it's your turn for a girl now! Good luck with that!!!
Yea for Shawnee and Danny!! She is adorable!
Wow, such a pretty girl who doesn't look newborn squished at all! AND WOOT FOR A GIRL! YOU GUESSED RIGHT! What am I going to have? You seem to have a knack!
Wow, she has the most beautiful skin! Most newborns are kind of splotchy. She is so cute! Congrats.
So much hair!!!!! Finally a girl....congrats!
That is a beautiful niece!
Shawnee really was in for the long haul. I am so glad she is finally done being pregnant!!! I can't believe how much hair that little girl has Ü Congrats to Shawnee (& Danny even though he didn't do much).
Holy Hair! She's beautiful. Tell her congratulations and that we're glad she's done being pregnant.
Post a Comment