Saturday, February 6, 2010

A few Random Gpa pics

Here is Strider. I still just think he is the cutest thing ever. Although, he can be quite the turd.
My dad watched the boys one evening so I could go to the gym. When I came home...this is what I found. A bonfire on the back porch. Strider in his high chair with no coat. Kyler standing in the door WITH a coat but no shoes. I asked if he put shoes on Kyler and he said "ya, those rubber ones" - those rubber ones where Taegen's crocks that have holes all over in them and 3 sizes too big. My dad was making smore's with tiny marshmallows (that's all we had) and a chocolate chip and a small smidgen of a graham cracker. It was humorous but the boys LOVED it and wanted to do it again the next night. Taegen found every twig, branch, piece of wood within a 5 mile radius to throw in the fire.
The boys LOVED helping grandpa make his projects. Notice all the "tools" sitting by Taegen. He got them all out of his toolbox to help grandpa.
My dad also wanted to dye his hair while here to get some of the gray out. We thought we would dye his beard while we were doing his hair so we did. But, the dye wasn't for beards so it pretty much made him unable to breathe and so we made this sock apparatus that didn't help and so...his beard didn't get dyed after all. He did look quite debonair after his hair was gray free. :) Don't you love my freakin' huge, crazy looking smile....I was laughing (what else can I say).
A cute pic of gramps and Strider sticking out their tongues. Seriously, the boys loved gramps...can you tell?

4 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

oh kevin! hey i need your email to invite you to our blog...

Amber and Matt said...

oh kevin! hey i need your email to invite you to our blog...

Gage said...

Amber - I don't know if you will get this or not but I don't know your email to email you directly. Mine is ryankrista.gage@gmail.com I'd love to see your blog.

Randi A. said...

Ok, the smores in your backyard. That is so stinkin cute. Dad's are funny.