Oh my heck those are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I was smiling looking through the pics with your dad... seriously SOOOO wonderful!!! I LOVE the one with Gpa and Strider sticking their tongues out!!!
OMG there is one that looks like they are going to land right on their neck. Nothin but smiles and air. Glad you had some company with Ryan working so much. We love and miss you guys.
5 comments:
Wow! Thay got some serious air! What fun to have Grandpa in town- great for his carpentry help as well!
Those pics are awesome!! Soooo fun!!
Amber
Oh my heck those are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I was smiling looking through the pics with your dad... seriously SOOOO wonderful!!! I LOVE the one with Gpa and Strider sticking their tongues out!!!
OMG there is one that looks like they are going to land right on their neck. Nothin but smiles and air. Glad you had some company with Ryan working so much. We love and miss you guys.
those pictures are awesome.
Post a Comment