Friday, February 5, 2010

Sledding on "grassy" snow.

Now, just because my dad made all those "handy-man" things in the previous post...doesn't mean he didn't have a LOT OF FUN while he was here. Taegen loves sledding and so my dad took Taeg's sledding. They had a great time. As they were walking up the hill Taegen looked up at my dad and said "I love you Grandpa." Made grandpas day and trip. So, a couple days later we all decided to go sledding since Ryan got home early on Saturday. I tell ya what, it's SO much easier taking all 3 boys sledding when there are 3 adults to help. Kyler went down the hill a couple of times. Strider maybe twice and then Kyler and Strider headed back to the car to watch a movie. Taegen went down about 500+ times. I'm telling you....He LOVES to sled or just be outside in the cold. The cold doesn't bother that boy at all.
Me and Ryan - It was kind of fun being all silly flirty - trying to knock each other down and race down the hill. Good times.
My little cheese head - getting warm in the car.
Me and Kyler "warming" up in the car.

Kyler trying to tough it out..but to no avail.
Nice hair Ace.
Dad and Taeg's racing down the hill.
Grandpa and Taeger's heading down for the first time.When Taegen took off his coat him and Kyler got the giggles because his sleeves were up. Oh to be a kid again. In all actuality, I got the giggles too.

Disclaimer: Now being from Utah - one might think that there isn't much snow to go sledding on...you're right! But we work with what we got and right now that's all we got. It was awesome. Taegen would jump on his sled at the top of the hill and not move an inch because he was on total grass. You had to start half way down the hill to even hit the 1/2" of snow that there was. It was fun though even with no snow.

3 comments:

Poots said...

Wish you were here cuz we have tons of snow and it would be fun to pull the boys behind the 4-wheeler!!! Boohoo!

BECKY said...

How freaking cute!!! And the story about Ryan is pretty dang perfect. But I guarantee he thinks you are perfect too. We're girls and we're required to have frustrated moments. :) Seriously though, you're still perfect.

Heathelyn said...

that is so funny! I can't believe the sleds moved at all. There's just hardly any snow. But I guess this weekend should fix that problem.