So...Ryan and I have always wanted to be on "The Amazing Race". We actually even applied for the family season with my dad and my sister. We didn't make it. Obviously. Anyways, I have ALWAYS told Ryan that America would hate/despise me and absolutely love/adore him. I would be the tired, nagging, crying, yelling wife and he would be the patient, loving, never raise his voice husband. True...yes! I don't do well on no sleep and I'm a girl...so I have my moments.
This following story proves how "Perfect" Ryan is.
I thought I would be super nice and make Ryan and his co-workers some cupcakes and take them to them as a surprise. So I head downtown to his office at 7:30 p.m. - clients are gone, every body's gone except Ryan and some of his co-workers. I get downtown and take a pic of the circle and text it to his phone to surprise him and let him know I'm there..at his work. He doesn't respond. I call once. He doesn't answer. I call twice. He doesn't answer. I wait 5 minutes. Call again. No answer. Wait 5 minutes. Call again. No answer. I do this for 25 minutes. Finally, I get so annoyed and angry that I leave. But...I drove past where he usually parks. No car. I drove to his second favorite parking spot. Find his car and leave the cupcakes shoved in his door and go home. I was mad. I felt like he picked work over me. After all, I did call like 5 times within 20 minutes. I knew the clients were gone...so really, what's his excuse.
About 5 minutes after I leave, he calls. Go figure. He says he's sorry and he just got my text and blah blah blah. I'm still annoyed. Anyways, he gets home late. I'm asleep. Wake up. I'm still a little bugged. I go out in the kitchen to get his lunch ready and there is a rose on the table with a little note that said some stuff....and ended with "Will you accept this rose?" (total Bachelor I know - my dad would be disgusted). If I accept the rose, I get to look in the microwave. I look in the microwave and there is banana nut muffins with another note. After I eat the muffins I am to look under the couch cushion. Under the cushion is a People magazine, my favorite, with a note. I look in the window behind the t.v. and there is an Almond Joy.
Seriously, how can I not be the jerk when my husband does things like that?
I lose...again. Ryan wins...again! So it goes...
3 comments:
he is such a great husband! the projects are so awesome! what a great dad you have too! lucky girl.
what a cute hubby! Don't you hate when you just can't stay mad at them!
So could you have Ryan PLEASE talk to Levi. I think he could use some tips from him!! Nice work Ry guy!
Amber
Post a Comment