Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little tease....

Today the sun actually decided to grace us with it's presence. Joy! I tried to go to the park but when we got there I realized I left their hats and gloves in a pile by the door. So we walked around Walmart, just for fun, because we HAD to get out of the house. Then when we got home. We actually played outside. We, meaning Kyler and Strider, lasted about an hour. That is like an eternity for them to be outside in the cold. Taegen stayed out much longer. It seriously was so refreshing to get outside with the sun shining, even if it was freezing.



3 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

LOVE the picture in the truck - they look so focused!

BECKY said...

Hooray for being outside! I hope there are a lot of those days in the near, near, near future! LOVE the truck picture... hilarious!!

Flora said...

So jealous! I was working while the sun was out today ... only how many days until freedom?!?