Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Patty's Day

I have yet to miss a St. Patrick's Day parade in downtown Indianapolis (since living here). I don't know why, but they are fun. Most years we FREEZE, gets lots of candy and hurray back to the car because it's so cold. This year the temperature was actually warm but we were in the shade and there was a breeze so...we FROZE again. The first year I lived here I went with Heather Able. Second year, Ryan's sister, Nellie was in town visiting. Third year, Angie Scott came. Fourth year, my sister is in town visiting. So, call me crazy but we like to go to the parade. Ryan got to walk over and sit with us for about 10 minutes...not long, but we'll take it.

We had green waffles and green orange juice for breakfast. Made sugar cookies with green frosting. Made a mess and enjoyed our St. Patrick's day.
Strider got all tuckered out from the parade BUT at least he got to somewhat enjoy his sugar cookie first.

No comments: